Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What if?



He's a smart kid and I really want him to go to Emerson. He deserves it and I am so mad that money is in the way of him and his ideal education. He is so talented and I feel like if he goes to Emerson he will bloom into an even more amazing person. I mean, Columbia is cool, don't get me wrong. I just know that my Dane deserves the best there is. I have this really strong feeling that he is going to go to Emerson somehow. He is so ambitious when it comes to film making...

But what if? What if he goes to Columbia and stays in Chicago? We'd be able to stay together...I'm just scared I will hold him back from spreading his wings. If he went to Emerson he would have to survive on his own without any one to lean on, which I feel would make him grow up a lot, I know going to college helped me grow up a hell of a lot.

I don't know, I just want him to be happy. I hope everything works out to benefit him in the end. I do love him a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment