i've read all the posts that i have missed :) AND(ill start from the first one I missed)
- I also have these impulses. Since college, they've gotten stronger and since spring break ive become very organized in a weird way. AND i do not think you are weird for cleaning your room or wanting to be in your room, i love being in my room because its my stuff=my environment (and i love being alone sometimes)
-I know that it'll be hard for you if he does go to emerson, but, I also know that you are going to support him in whatever he chooses and that you two will always have eachother :)
keeley B!
ReplyDeletei've read all the posts that i have missed :)
AND(ill start from the first one I missed)
- I also have these impulses. Since college, they've gotten stronger and since spring break ive become very organized in a weird way. AND i do not think you are weird for cleaning your room or wanting to be in your room, i love being in my room because its my stuff=my environment (and i love being alone sometimes)
-I know that it'll be hard for you if he does go to emerson, but, I also know that you are going to support him in whatever he chooses and that you two will always have eachother :)
-i do know you, and yes you do make me laugh ALOT
- I AM SO EXCITED WE ARE ALMOST SOPH!
well i hope thats in the right order
LOVE YOU