Monday, March 9, 2009

Diana Christina Moya James!

Don't you just love it when you get an urge to renovate your life? It's my favorite. And I have them a lot. I don't really know how to explain myself, but I'm going to try because I want to know if other people feel the same way.

Sometimes I'll be showering, and I'll suddenly have a strong desire to pamper myself, to clean my room, to take care of my body and soul. I get this feeling so much and it is the most enjoyable impulse I can think of. I try to evoke this feeling as much as possible. One tactic I've used is making lists. I LOVE making lists. They make my life feel so much more, I don't know, exciting. I get to focus on the good things in life, things I'm looking forward to, such as goals for the summer.

Who the hell reads these things? I feel like I am ranting and any one who reads this will either skim through this and not think anything of it, read the whole thing and completely understand where I'm coming from, or think I am crazy.

My friends make fun of me for cleaning my room and wanting to spend so much time upstairs in my room by myself. I just enjoy being in an environment that caters to me, an environment with inspirational art and organized shelves. Am I crazy?

No, I'm not. And I can say this in confidence because there is one person that fully understands me like no one else; Diana Christina Moya-James. Even as kids, we both were extremely creative, and I believe that this is where all of these impulses and desires for self-renaissance and inspiration root from. So I would like to dedicate this post to her, and let her know that I am very happy there is someone out there that understands why Michael's is so exciting to me, why planning parties that never happen are enjoyable, and why my yearning for inspiration is so strong.


Shit, I wrote a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment