People want different things.
Sacrifice comes in to play
who gives what
who takes what
who has how much at the end of the day
most of the time
its me who gives
and he who takes
me who suffers
and he who blames
I take the sorrow
I shed the tears
I bury my thoughts
In fear of the fears
Finally I let a thought slip away
It glides and shimmys into the grey
Still
I take the sorrow
I shed the tears
Bury my thoughts
in fear of fear
Yet again
He calls
He texts
Its gone
We fall
He screams
I cry
I beg
Ask why
Why do I take the sorrow
Why do I shed the tears
Why am I the one to bury my thoughts
in fear of fear?
Because Im the woman
And thats what we do
We don't speak
Unless spoken to.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment